Residents of St. Pete Beach will join the rest of the registered voters around the country at the polls to exercise our rights. You can either vote by mail, at an early voting site, or at the polls on Election Day. The General Elections will be held on November 8, 2022, while the early voting will commence from October 24 to November 6. You may request to have your ballot mailed before October 29 at 5PM.
Voters need to vote in the precinct where they live. Your voter information card has your precinct number and polling place. You can also use the Find Your Precinct feature online through VotePinellas.gov
What to Expect at the Polls on Election Day?
- The polls will be open on November 8 Election Day from 7AM to 7PM.
- Bring your photo and signature ID to the polls.
- Make sure your voter registration information is updated to avoid delays.
- When you arrive, present your valid and current picture and signature ID.
- Sign the signature pad of the electronic poll book with the provided stylus.
- Receive your paper ballot, black ballpoint pen, secrecy sleeve, and then proceed to the privacy booth.
- Use the black ballpoint pen provided to completely fill in the oval next to each of your selections.
- Don’t forget to review your ballot.
- You may request for a new ballot should you wish to make changes. Follow the instructions of the poll worker.
- If you are satisfied with your selections, put your ballot in the secrecy sleeve provided, and take it to the scanner.
- Insert your ballot in the ballot scanner.
- If your ballot was marked correctly, the scanner will record your votes and deposit your ballot in to a locked ballot box.
- Should you need assistance during the voting process, do not hesitate to ask a poll worker.
For more information about the upcoming General Elections, visit https://www.votepinellas.gov/Election-Information